Straddleline MX Track GoPro HD

Mine and my buddies first time on a track, and my other friends who are better. Used the GoPro on 3 riders yz450f, yz125, and crf450. This is a great beginner track! Check it out

Good Video, Pretty good track too. I was there last Thursday with some buddies and it was a dust bowl. Their water system is broken. I wouldn't recommend it unless it has rained recently.

Dude that was a sweetly edited video. Loved the rewind!!!

Track looks sweet! still a bit of rocks in it though,:smirk: But the track already looks to be better with the new management. Nice riding out there for your first time, i was hopin to make it there this weekend to ride the track but it's bein rented out, :smirk:

Why doesnt Cole wear gloves??? New arm pump secret?!?!?!?!

Nice edit!

Oh man you almost landed on that one guy at 19sec! He needs to hold his line!

Why doesnt Cole wear gloves??? New arm pump secret?!?!?!?!

I was going to ask the same question. Looks like a fun track though.

Nice! You always do a quality job on your vids..good job:thumbsup:

good editing!

Thanks everybody! And I really don't know why Cole wasn't wearing gloves, if it is an arm pump secret then I'm throwing my gloves out! I was getting arm pump so bad!

Nice video! Hoping to make it down there soon. Havent been to strataline yet!

Water system is fixed. Avoid the weekends. Its was absolutely packed on Saturday and with 15 min intervals it was over an hour between rides. Week days are good though since you can ride all day

Nice video/editing. I almost shit my self when you rewound yourself rolling that jump. Classic.:ride:

MAX!!!

Thanx for posting! I want to check straddleline out but haven't been on a. Big track like that, just the mini trck @ horn rapids. Does it get packed? I still get a lil freaked when bikes go flying past me haha

Sick vid! But i got a bit of a noob question... why doesnt it seem like everyone who rides on a track never shifts? do you stay in 5th (wouldnt you bog?) or shift without the clutch (wouldnt that mess the bike up?)

Thanx for posting! I want to check straddleline out but haven't been on a. Big track like that, just the mini trck @ horn rapids. Does it get packed? I still get a lil freaked when bikes go flying past me haha

It'll get packed like any other track on a nice weekend. But yeah it can be intimidating with people flying past you, but in the beginner class at straddleline you shouldn't have too many people flying past you as most of them roll the jumps and just cruise around the track in 1st or 2nd gear.

Sick vid! But i got a bit of a noob question... why doesnt it seem like everyone who rides on a track never shifts? do you stay in 5th (wouldnt you bog?) or shift without the clutch (wouldnt that mess the bike up?)

No people will shift on a track. on a track like straddleline depending on the size of your bike but on a 450 you can stay between 2nd and 3rd gear. and yes you would bog, and kill it, staying in 5th. and a lot of people will downshift without a clutch because theres not much stress on a tranny/clutch when downshifting. but I opt to use the clutch with upshifting due to the high revs/stress. but if you time it right you can upshift without a clutch and without hurting it.