I need new gear!!!!!!!1 Suggestions?

I desperately need new gear. I've looked at Thor, Scott, TLD, Fox, everything. I need boots pants jersey and gloves. Just ordered a Shoei helmet and have my EVS neck brace chest protector and pads.....

Suggestions? I ride a red Honda...probably soon to be white and black. I like purple, red, black, gray, white, and any crazy color of gear. Suggestions? I'd like to see someone wearing some gear on a honda. Thanks

I outfit my whole family buying closeout gear online.

Last year got a ton of Thor gear: pants $16-$19, jerseys $4-9, gloves $3-$5. I got gear for 4 people for less than what most pay for 1 person :smirk:

I'd like to see someone wearing some gear on a honda. Thanks

Here you go:

Picture20091016145.jpg

Well I think your choices on the helmet and neck brace are great ones......As for jerseys, pants and gear.......Just look at different brands and mfg and see what you like.......IMHO....about all gear out there is pretty good......Myself I love Thor gear and Alpinestars boots.........good luck on your new gear.......

How about Troy Lee stuff. They have crazy looking gear.:smirk:

You want internet people to pick out your riding gear for you?? Just find some you like and buy it.

You want internet people to pick out your riding gear for you?? Just find some you like and buy it.

See above post.

Otherwise, Oneal gear and Gaerne sg12's, worthe every penny.

I like TLD gear. Great, classy, non flashy gear.

Get the Thor Gear or Fox. There great quality and priced fair. Also for safety purposes get a leatt neckbrace and a thor sentinel chest guard. good luck!!!

Sidi crossfires for boots. And any msr or thor gear is pretty sick.

If you will definitely make your Honda black & white, I suggest gray gear, it hides dirt better than black or white and it does not get as hot as black. But lots of pro riders wear gear totally different color than their bikes, just look at Chad Reed and James Stewart, others too... ultimately it's up to you and I hope you get some good suggestions on here. All my gear is red/white/black or any combination of these, and my bikes are red/orange/white/black/blue (see sig).