KTM, the top team in 5 years.

I can see that happening. Never owned one but I like what they're doing. BTW what was said about bubbles?

They were discussing the new MX vs ATV Live and the glitch when trying to open up Stewart compound, apparently the system kept crashing, a bug fix is coming soon.

Sorry couldn't resist, I'm here all week.?

Agree with Bailey, but think more like three years.

Or maybe even two. It all depends on who is riding for KTM. It seems the Orange team is serious about making a big push to be the bike to beat in ALL offroad types of motorcycle racing. I mean just look at what they have done in the XC world of racing. You don't hear all of the same crap from the KTM "nay-sayers" when they roll out their race bikes at a desert race or Hare scramble like you do at the SX/MX series.

I applaud KTM for their efforts and will hope to see them at the top of the podium in near future SX/MX races because they seem to be on a totally different path than the big 4 Japanese companies that only give you what THEY want to produce, not what the riders out there are asking for. Go Team Orange!!

JS7 won't be riding in five years.......

Well, given that he turned Pro in '02 I would feel comfortable making that statement as well. 10 years is a long time to riding at that level.

I read in a Decoster interview before the SX season Roger said "give me a couple of years" If he gets a top three rider he will win next year.

any team with a top three rider has a shot at winning:excuseme: ..... if he get's another RC type guy and the equipment fit's the rider he will look like a hero again , but he isn't the one twisting the throttle ?