KLX 450 Dyna Ring

Know some are, who is running Revloc Dyna Ring or Rekluse EXP?

How is it holding up on the KLX?

Was it worth the $400?

DB mag did a "you gotta buy this" article on the rekluse. Selling one of the toys and thinking about investing in one of the auto clutches.

Thank you in advance.

Those that have it seem to love it. Mine is on back-order .

I am old fashioned. I want the clutch to do only what I tell it. Same with the higher idle while in gear thing to prevent stalling. If I what higher R's, I will twist the wick. BTW, I don't like auto complete in Microsoft Word either..LOL. Old school or just old fart! Probably both.

I would like to test ride an auto clutch sometime just to see what all the hype is about.

I am old fashioned. I want the clutch to do only what I tell it. Same with the higher idle while in gear thing to prevent stalling. If I what higher R's, I will twist the wick. BTW, I don't like auto complete in Microsoft Word either..LOL. Old school or just old fart! Probably both.

I would like to test ride an auto clutch sometime just to see what all the hype is about.

Hey, I'm the same way. My cars will ALWAYS have 3 pedals. If I understand correctly, you can still ride your bike using the clutch as usual. I just want to avoid the ache I get in my left forearm in the really tight stuff. I'm too lazy to hit the gym :smirk:

Rekluse has a 30 day demo ride program. Ride with one of our clutches in your bike, on your trails or track. If after 30 days, you don't like it or don't think it's for you, send it back and we'll send you your money back. It's pretty simple.

Idaho Joe

Rekluse has a 30 day demo ride program. Ride with one of our clutches in your bike, on your trails or track. If after 30 days, you don't like it or don't think it's for you, send it back and we'll send you your money back. It's pretty simple.

Idaho Joe

Has anyone sent one back yet???

I think I know the answer.

Tried the Revloc Dyna ring in my KX450.

It worked poorly. Even shimmed the clutch springs for more bite, but no change. Slipped at the wrong times. Engaged inconsistently.

So, I took it out, and put it in my CRF450X. It has a more heavy duty clutch than the KX. Better plates, springs, etc. STILL slipped at the wrong time. Would slip in 5th gear!

Enter the REKLUSE EXP 2.0.

Now that's the ticket! Works like it is described, and it rocks. Much better than the Dynaring. I really like how it feels like a normal bike, until the rpms get really low (near idle) and then the auto-clutch takes over.

The Dynaring was different. You could feel it trying to catch up all the time.

I tried all the different adjustments, loading springs, tech support, etc, but it just felt 'wimpy' all the time.

I am taking the Dynaring out of my Honda, and putting it on ebay. CHEAP.

The clutch lever works just like stock all the time on the Rekluse, but the pull is a tiny bit harder.

The clutch was supposed to work like stock on the Revloc, but I could never get it to do so.

I run the Dyna Ring in my KLX450. After getting the RevLoc adjusted it works well. No complaints & the price ain't shabby either.

Thank you for all the responses.