n3ek neddle?

I have an 06 yz 250, live at 6300 ft and generally ride from that altitude up. I hear a lot of talk of people switching from the stock n3ej to the richer n3ew. I feel that at my altitude i could go leaner on the needle as i have my clip in the top position. I was curious if any folks at high altitude have tried the n3cj or n3ek needles (both leaner) and how they have worked?

I have an 06 yz 250, live at 6300 ft and generally ride from that altitude up. I hear a lot of talk of people switching from the stock n3ej to the richer n3ew. I feel that at my altitude i could go leaner on the needle as i have my clip in the top position. I was curious if any folks at high altitude have tried the n3cj or n3ek needles (both leaner) and how they have worked?

Most of my riding is done anywhere from 3500' to 8500' and I use the cj. It's slightly better than the ej. My midrange is still slightly rich, especially at the highest elevations. I would look into getting the different slide as well. Quite a few people on here have done it and swear by it.

Most of my riding is done anywhere from 3500' to 8500' and I use the cj. It's slightly better than the ej. My midrange is still slightly rich, especially at the highest elevations. I would look into getting the different slide as well. Quite a few people on here have done it and swear by it.

+1 i have the cj right now and I am looking to get the #8 slide. But I think the n3ek might be better for high altitude over all (8000 +).