Sign in to follow this  

Lucky or not.

So my wife who rides a KLX140L comes home from a solo vacation and sees the new screen saver which has been changed to MY dream bike, KTM 200 XCW. So jokingly I say that's "her" next bike.(Bad move on my part) She's totally into it now and no talk of me getting an upgrade, I ride a Honda 230F.

So, am I lucky or not to have a wife who shares my passion for 2 wheeled things? :smirk:

Oh boy that's a tuffy I guess the only thing to do is go finance a butt load of money and get 2 Or dig deep into your pockets. Whatever you do don't just buy 1 with the intent you will ride it most of the time cuz that probably won't work out to well for ya

Your right, no use buying one for me, she'll wind up on it and claim it. Might have to try and convince her how much she won't like it.......:smirk:

Maybe you could sell both bikes and get two of the older ktm 300's? I know its not your "dream bike" but it may be a good middle ground for both of you to upgrade. oh and id say your very lucky

Maybe you could sell both bikes and get two of the older ktm 300's? I know its not your "dream bike" but it may be a good middle ground for both of you to upgrade. oh and id say your very lucky

Yes the "good used" will be the solution if we are both going to change. For the record I do consider myself lucky.

My other half picked up my brand new Rock River carbine with an EOTech last weekend. She'd never touched an AR before. It's now hers. :smirk:

I already have to buy two bikes at a time so I'm kind of used to it.

Better to buy 2 I guess than have to beg and plead to buy 1 because someone isn't into it and doesn't understand why you are.

yeah you are lucky,i knw the feeling my wife rides as well,though she rides a quad,definatly makes life easier

My other half picked up my brand new Rock River carbine with an EOTech last weekend. She'd never touched an AR before. It's now hers. :smirk:

I already have to buy two bikes at a time so I'm kind of used to it.

Nice!!! Sorry to hear she took it over tho