Sign in to follow this  

Well today sucked

I have been feeling pretty good since the rapture never happened. Even a very cute girl walked up to me to introduce herself. I guess I had to come down off my natural high sometime.

Today I went to the track to get some practice in. 100 degree weather. I knew it was going to be difficult.

I did a moto and my boots felt like clown shoes. Ripped at least one knobby off (10 hours on the tire.) Get back to the truck and proceed to puke a lot.

I felt better after puking. I was thinking in drinking terms, you feel much better after puking. Get back on the bike and give it another spin in 99 degree weather. There was a huge cloud that blocked out the sun for a while. Pretty awesome.

Back on the track, I am hitting every kicker in every jump face and I am panic revving the p!ss out of my bike just to stay on it. Cross rut and almost take a dive off a twenty foot uphill turn. I figure it is time to go home. It is just not working for me today.

I pack up and leave the track. On the way out, my passenger window decides to just go all the way down. Won't go back up. This is a known issue for Ford F150s, in case you are still reading.

Get home, and tear into the door and remove the panel and weather shield. Window regulator assembly is fried and I will get a new one.

Now my neighbors decide to have a redneck jamboree. In case anyone doesn't know, not everyone likes the choice of music you play really loudly at 10pm.

I just wanted to vent. On the upside my vacation started today, so that is pretty sweet.

your on vacation sleep in late and get a fresh look at life tomorrow,ive still got 2 1/2 days til mine starts

I think everybody has days like that........"share your feelings with the group"......we are here for ya buddy......Just have a great vacation and enjoy......:smirk:

I pack up and leave the track. On the way out, my passenger window decides to just go all the way down. Won't go back up. This is a known issue for Ford F150s, in case you are still reading.

I had a Thunderbird that loved nothing more than to drop my passenger side window to the bottom of the door when I least expected it. It must just be a Ford thing in general.

At least they circled the problem! :smirk:

Well it could be worse, could've been an ugly chick demanding your phone number

... and telling you that you have a ten year old kid. No wait, that was Arnold. Nevermind.:smirk:

• Like 1

I think everybody has days like that........"share your feelings with the group"......we are here for ya buddy......Just have a great vacation and enjoy......:smirk:

Yeah, your momma should've told ya....

I think I'll write a song about it....well maybe not :smirk:

... and telling you that you have a ten year old kid. No wait, that was Arnold. Nevermind.:smirk:

You know an old wise man once told me if you're gonna cheat on your wife, cheat on her with either a really hot chick so it would be worth it or cheat on her with a really ugly chick. If you get caught with the hot chick,well, it was worth it. If you get caught with the ugly chick you can deny it. Just say "Honey why would I cheat on you with somebody that ugly?" it will work 50% of the time!! Looks like Arnie just plain screwed up. Yuck!!

Some days are golden, others not so much. That is life, just remember the golden days and forget the others, but not the lessons. I like when you said "if you are still reading" LOL Yeah I'm still reading. I start a 4-day mini-vacation at 3:30pm today (tomorrow off and Monday holiday). Riding tomorrow and Sunday, should be a good weekend! Enjoy your vacation too! :smirk:

Ahhh, the F-150. Been there, still there. Don't get the part from Ford. They charge you way more than the local parts store most of the time. The Ford Bronco's did that also. One of my Fords had both door windows and the rear window motor go out within a month of each other. Chalk it up to a mechanical and all the dirt road driving I must have done! Going out with all 4 motos today. Even though the last 2 weeks have been spent in maintenance, I assume I will come back with 4 new repairs. At least the kids bikes are cheap to repair. Have a good week.

I was at my local riding area and was going home, decided to lower the driver side window. Button wasn't working, pressed it again and then pumeling black and blue smoke started to shoot out of the spaces between the button and the housing.

lol, pulled over and ripped the button housing out, couldn't find any burnt wires, must be the actual switch. Good ol chevy :smirk:

Window is locked in the closed position, won't move now and no more smoke... lol

Bitchin on TT, classy hahahaha....:smirk:

You call her yet?

It's either this or "AA", who wants to be surrounded by a bunch a quitters.

Not ME!:smirk: