New GP FS website

Hopefully everyone saved the maps and trail lists from the old site. They switched it to the new type FS website and the only trail or offroad map I could find is the MVUM which are a pain in the ass to print.

I believe the new FS websites are being made to make it very hard for new riders to never be able to figure out if/what trails are available to ride. This would make the trails less used giving them more ammo to close them.

I believe the new FS websites are being made to make it very hard for new riders to never be able to figure out if/what trails are available to ride. This would make the trails less used giving them more ammo to close them.

Exactly what I was thinking. Not good.

WA was the last holdout with the best FS websites. Better get all the lists printed out from the Winatchee FS site before it switches over. They were personalized and individualistic. Now we'll have to follow the rest of the nation and have to rely on someone making WA ORV trails guidebooks written by someone who has the time to decipher the MVUMs vs the trail descriptions.

WA was the last holdout with the best FS websites. Better get all the lists printed out from the Winatchee FS site before it switches over. They were personalized and individualistic. Now we'll have to follow the rest of the nation and have to rely on someone making WA ORV trails guidebooks written by someone who has the time to decipher the MVUMs vs the trail descriptions.

Yeah I was just looking at the NF websites in Montana. You can't find any info on OHV trails there. Very irritating. I feel like we're being discriminated against.