Sign in to follow this  

Do these boots look good with my bikes colors?

Cracked me up how that KTM started to boil over before the race even started!!!!

Jeez, I thought your next question was gonna be "Do these boots make my ass look big?":smirk:

Cool vid:thumbsup:

haha that ktm was funny, he just looked like never mind it, i will race anyway. what would have caused all that steam/smoke

did you put black plastics on your CRF, or is that a different bike?

Just curious but why do you have 2 threads that are exactly the same??:smirk:

It is a new bike..... a 2009 KX 450F. This was my first race on it and my 3rd time ever riding it. Yeah, expected a better start!

Two threads, because in another thread there was a joke about how you could post a thread for a good video and label it as such, and only get a few views..... or you could label it something stupid and lame like do these boots look good with my bikes colors, and it would get thousands of views. I started the second thread so that if anyone does a video search on brushy, they might find the video. Whats lame is someone named grumpy........ being grumpy! :smirk:

Am I crazy or did you ride a 300 last year? What made you decide to switch to a 4T and switch brands?

Edited by Skeld

Yeah, I had a 300 ktm. Bought a used Honda 450 to play around on and fell in love with the four strokes smooth powerband and the smaller lower feel of the bike. Sold the ktm a month or two later.

Inside joke..... Check this out http://vimeo.com/24250847

Funny title, sweet trail and great riding. I like the clutch in engine clearing. That's gotta play with the mind of the rider in front of you, thinking that you're coasting along behind him waiting to pounce.:smirk:

Yeah, I had a 300 ktm. Bought a used Honda 450 to play around on and fell in love with the four strokes smooth powerband and the smaller lower feel of the bike. Sold the ktm a month or two later.

Interesting...everyone else is supposedly running away from the 4T to the 2T except for you...and me. Get a load of those guys in the 2 Stroke forum over at KTM Talk. Anyways, they are talking about this video at New England Dirt Bikes too, thought you might like to know that.

http://www.nedirtbikes.com/content/how_to_pass/m_246172/tm.htm

Interesting...everyone else is supposedly running away from the 4T to the 2T except for you...and me. Get a load of those guys in the 2 Stroke forum over at KTM Talk. Anyways, they are talking about this video at New England Dirt Bikes too, thought you might like to know that.

http://www.nedirtbikes.com/content/how_to_pass/m_246172/tm.htm

You can add me to that list! I went back to a 4 stroke after riding my KX for a few years (had a CRF450R before that). I like my YZ250F so much more than my old KX.

I really wish Arizona had rideable terrain like that. :smirk: