Sign in to follow this  

Gas gas headlight

I'm looking for a new style GG headlight. Please tell me someone has that they don't use. Thanks and aloha

I bought mine off of EbayUK. There seems to always be one there.

You might try asking on Trials Central's forum:

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/

Before the 2008 models, all of the Trials Bikes were imported with full lighting that included street legal size lighting and controls including brake lights and all. I believe it was 2008 0r 2009 that they change to bikes with only a simple LED head light. Part of the reason was to lighten the bike AND lower the price.. or actually raise the price a little less than they were going to.

Before that, it was easy to find people that only rode Trials Competition and removed the lighting first thing. Now, that little light is so small and light weight that it's no big thing unless the rider wants only a number / name plate up front.

You can still order a bike with full dress lighting, but now it's extra cost, before, it was standard.

i have a full lighting kit that came with the bike. hell it even came with a speedo and a key!! i dont need any of that stuff and only want the 2010/11 led headlight to rally at night. it looks way better i think. i would really like the led head light, the small tail light (to work someone cut the wires) and a small speedo/ odometer.

i posted on trials central but my post keeps getting deleted. dunno

i have a full lighting kit that came with the bike. hell it even came with a speedo and a key!! i dont need any of that stuff and only want the 2010/11 led headlight to rally at night. it looks way better i think. i would really like the led head light, the small tail light (to work someone cut the wires) and a small speedo/ odometer.

i posted on trials central but my post keeps getting deleted. dunno

Have you ever seen one of the LED head lights from Gas Gas in operation? They really don't provide enough light to see any better than a forehead LED light.

However, if you are planning on replacing the LED cluster with an HID light... Well then, that's another animal and probably a great idea! :smirk:

Has anyone converted the led to hid? That's a great idea!! But I need the headlight first. Lol they seem impossible to find. I'm willing to trade my complete setup for the new style light and harness