Will an 05 KLX 125 Wheel fit an 03 DRZ 125 L Swingarm?

I'm 99% sure it's compatible, but I want to get some other opinions on it.

Maybe help someone else down the road.

I have a 03 DRZ 125L without a rear wheel. I can't find a used one.

I was going to buy a OEM hub, heavy duty spokes and light weight rim.

I found that the 05 KLX 125 rear hub is roughly $150 & the 03 KLX 125 L hub is roughly $200, and the Suzuki DRZ 125(L) Hub is roughly $250-$280

The part numbers are off slightly. 41073-S016 (for the $150) & 41073-S010 ($200)

So, is the $150 the same part, but the part number was changed because of the year or is there something else that's different?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I have the entire rear wheel assembly off of a 03 drz 125 that I ll sell cheaper than that if all else fails. Pm me to let me know!

Tom

I sent you another pm...this time it says it went through....let me know. If not ill just email ya

Tom

i know that other guys selling you the swing arm, but yes. they are completely compatible. the klx and the drz are exact same models.

A 2005 KLX125 wheel will absolutely fit a 2003 DR-Z 125L swingarm, but keep in mind that the "L" means big wheel version of these bikes, so the rear rim will be 14" instead of 16" on the L version.

All KLX 125's and DR-Z 125's from 2003 to 2006 have the same rear hub, despite differing part numbers. Kawasaki stopped selling these bikes in 2006, but Suzuki continued to market until 2009.

It seems a common problem with these bikes to have damaged rear hubs, (mostly due to loose spokes).

I'm pretty sure I have the entire rear wheel assembly off of a 03 drz 125 that I ll sell cheaper than that if all else fails. Pm me to let me know!

Tom

Man I've been searching all over for a drz125l front wheel/rim I was wondering if you had one I ripped out by spokes today by a stick