What bikes have the correct frc carb to put into a 400sm

Iv been pulling my hair out trying to find out what bikes have the correct frc to put into my sm. It would cost to much for me to buy a brand new one so if i could find what bikes have the one im looking for then life would be good. Thanks for the help

The E models have them standard

Yeah i was hopeing for bikes that are more commonly parted out, i have the chance to pick up a 39mm frc off a 99 yz400f but i dont want to buy it and have it not work, and im realy looking for a 41mm

Keep in mind, the money you save buying a used carb will be spent on parts making it serviceable.

Why do you want a 41? You have over size valves, RHC cams, big bore and a stroker?

434 big with a set of hott cams, head work soon to come

41 is too big a carb. Stay with the 39. Do not bother with porting unless you go to over size RHC valves and RHC cams.

Any FCR will work, any carb will work, it just depends how much work you want to put into it. The 99 yzf carb should not be too hard. It would help to get the cables with it or just use your pull cable. You may also have to grind some off the throttle cover.

don't meen to hijack your thread but I I'm going to get a carb off a drze that someone is parting out for cheap after work...my question is how do I make sure it's a fcr? And what else should I get off the bike to make it work on my s model?...I want to make sure I get my $50 worth of parts ;-)

don't meen to hijack your thread but I I'm going to get a carb off a drze that someone is parting out for cheap after work...my question is how do I make sure it's a fcr? And what else should I get off the bike to make it work on my s model?...I want to make sure I get my $50 worth of parts ;-)

It will look like this :

IMG_2521_resize.jpg

With the CE on

IMG_0200_resize-3.jpg

With the CE off

Thanks! Is there anything else I should get off the bike to make mounting it Easyer on my S?

Sudco 021-216 FCR Adapter 2 3/8", carb to S airboot

P/N 13111-29F00 OEM Suzuki E Intake Manifold

P/N 09402-58208 OEM Suzuki Clamp

Plus the Vacuum Port Nipple P/N 13685-29F00 if your fuel petcock is vacuum one (ON-PRI-RES)

and maybe the 021-012 Airboot adapter bolts(also Sudco) .

And 'E cables .

]Keep in mind' date=' the money you save buying a used carb will be spent on parts making it serviceable.[/b'][/i]

Why do you want a 41? You have over size valves, RHC cams, big bore and a stroker?

Mines end up costing me 210$ CAD . Old slant body FCR

BUt WHen I bought it ,it was fully fonctionnal, I only blow AP diaphragm and the rod boot.

Not so true

Anyone?

Anyone? I'm going to get it in about an hour?

Y um on my phone and didn't see the second page!

Sorry*

Woohoo got the fcr and intake boot for $40!