Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania Sleepy Hollow mdra6 memorial day weekend

Who's going??? Weather is looking good so far, hoping it stays that way!! I hope they changed those two new doubles up top a little bit, they are fun but I don't know that they make for good or safe racing.... They're just a little to far to be safe ( for how tight to the corner they are). Other than that I can't wait!!!

yeah, ill be there but not riding. Ill be watching and helping out, (i tore my kidney opened two weeks ago). Hopefully the bad weather stays away. It should be a good turn out for sure though!!

Yikes!!! I don't even wanna ask how that happened! Hope that heals up for ya, I'll see you at the track!

Thanks buddy, yeah it wasnt to pretty. I landed straight on my side from like 20 feet up, flat a rock. Was in the hospital for 4 days, bedrest for 2 weeks, cant ride for 2 more months. I got cross rutted really bad. It sucks.

Ouch!!! Sorry to hear that, coulda been worse though I'm assuming. Atleast you trashed an organ that has a spare!! Good luck with the recovery, hope it all heals so you can get back on the bike and get all the built up wanting to ride out of your system!

thanks man, yeah i cant wait to ride. Its hard sitting at the races watching everyone ride and im sitting there. haha its better than laying in bed watching tv though.

Heal up Motocross77. I'm off this weekend with motocross. I didn't make the last Sleepy practice to see all the changes. Put your opinions on the D6 board, Jere will listen. Good luck to you all.

:smirk:

Sitting this one out too. Burnt out from a busy week of work. Pick up the wife at the airport tomorrow anyhow. Grant, maybe you'll be at Pagoda the 11th and 12th?

Zao should be at Sleepy.

Sitting this one out too. Burnt out from a busy week of work. Pick up the wife at the airport tomorrow anyhow. Grant, maybe you'll be at Pagoda the 11th and 12th?

Zao should be at Sleepy.

The 11th is some kind of Night Motocross, probably won't do that. It starts at 2pm or something. Thinking of going to Happy Ramblers to practice that day, maybe race Sunday not sure. Not sure what we are doing next week, Dutchmen and Doublin Gap both have practices. :smirk:

I really wish the two groups of promoters didn't schedule over each other... I love dutchmens track but I'm trying to get to all the mdra6 races.