Best Quick Turn Throttle tube for racing

whats the best quick turn throttle tube to use for racing, the motor on my 2009 is a monster and i wana get to full throttle quick as possible really, im looking around $100 tho, maybe more

look in Moose catalog think they have nice alum. set up..

not sure about price.

the motor on my 2009 is a monster and i wana get to full throttle quick as possible

I must have a different riding style. How do you benefit by going from idle to WOT instantly? My bike goes forward faster with the back tire hooked up – not spinning freely. Just cuirous.

I must have a different riding style. How do you benefit by going from idle to WOT instantly? My bike goes forward faster with the back tire hooked up – not spinning freely. Just cuirous.

Haha then you've never ridden sticky loam! Some tracks up here at times have so much traction that you couldn't spin the tire you would just loop it if you tried to spin the tire!

that means if you have a quick turn throttle you'll go faster quicker! Was thinking about one for my 2011 since boggin isn't a problem haha

Oh I can think of times here I’d benefit from it, but it’s about 1% of the riding we do. That’s why I asked why it would be a benefit full time. Hard pack dusty off-camber corners don’t like whisky throttle. Prepped tracks with the right kind of soil makes sense (if that's 100% of the riding you do). I ride so much woods that I actually appreciate the slow & steady power to keep the tire planted; so much so, that I’m down to about 6 to 8 lbs in the rear tire these days depending on terrain and soil conditions.

yeah I don't woods ride so..

The 09 might benefit from a quickturn if the rider likes it.

The 11 with F.I. already has sort of a quickturn thingie, it opens faster from 3/8 throttle.

" Progressive throttle linkage opens more quickly after 3/8 open position "

Don´t know how much of a difference it makes compared to a carbed bike anyway, maybe someone can compare the two side by side and report on here?

im too lazy to compare the two..

Sounds like you really don't know what you're talking about...

but here you go...

http://www.btosports.com/p/G2QUICKTURN

this is the exact trottle i was looking at