Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rider/Dirt Bike Magazine Quick Reference Index?

Anyone know of where an easy reference index of all articles by issue of Dirt Rider and/or Dirt Bike magazine can be found? I have a few years of each magazine but always find it a pain in the rear to pour through several issues looking for an old article.

Recruit already has the magazines. He is asking about an index guide to the articles and tests. Many magazines post an annual index in either the December or the January issue.

You can find Dirt Rider back issues online here: www.zinio.com

Not sure about Dirt Bike, don't think they're doing digital versions yet.

Thanks kingkabong. Although it's not exactly what I'm looking for, the link you provided is very helpful. I'm able to type in "YZ125" for example into the search box and several hits came up including Dirt Rider mags. Seeing the magaizine cover then points to the old issues I have at home.

It would be slick though to have a summary sheet though say by year of the Table of Contents. Suppose I could develop one if time permits.

Recruit already has the magazines. He is asking about an index guide to the articles and tests. Many magazines post an annual index in either the December or the January issue.

I'll have to check the Dec and Jan issues of both magazines this evening. Thanks for the lead!