Sign in to follow this  

No reply

It is amazing that folks on here ask good, honest, forum correct questions and no one will reply. I see the same silly post/question posted 5 times a day on here and they get responses, yet some of the posts never get replies. The posts that get no reply are good honest, not asked 5 times a day posts. If one does get a reply lit's like "do a search," like the other posts are new news.

Sorry, I'm just venting for my self and other newbies, etc. that don't ask the flavor of the day questions. Just looking for a little help/advise is all.

All apologies!

I have been there too and feel your pain ---

BOTTOM LINE YOU TO HAVE THICK SKIN AND DO NOT GET OFFENDED IF NO ONE RESPONDS.

.... or just ask easier questions.

My skin is thick :smirk: I just got to tooling around the forum and was noticing that there are a fair number of folks just looking for a little help and no ever answers their cries and thought that it is kind of a shame.

It happens dude! posts about "show me a pic of your bike" maybe that should be title of your post and your query....I bet you would get a hundred hit in a minute.

Its probably because the less commonly asked and more unusual questions are harder to answer so there is less people who can reply.