Who made the tall anodized 600R valve cover caps

The main purpose for those were so you could run a big cam with a reduced base circle.

Any idea who made them? was it SRC?

I was thinking about machining my own when I can get my hands on metric threading dies for the lathe I would be using...and access to a mill for cutting the hex. That's still quite a ways off, so don't anyone start bugging me about getting some. :smirk:

I just realized that my screen name, the title under it, and avatar all fit together really well right now. :smirk:

I was thinking about machining my own when I can get my hands on metric threading dies for the lathe I would be using...and access to a mill for cutting the hex. That's still quite a ways off, so don't anyone start bugging me about getting some. :smirk:

I just realized that my screen name, the title under it, and avatar all fit together really well right now. :smirk:

What.you promised you were gonna make these last year......and now you`re talkin trash bout buggin you:moon:

I want mine in snot green ano

:prof:

B

I want four sets..

So know one knows who made them. I got a set already just wondered who made them for sure

They were in the HRC catalogue many, many years ago when they stopped producing them a few people started making them again but I can't recall who they were.

Sorry,

Pop's

I saw it on the old white bros paper catalog