Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Bubba

BUBBA GETS A REPRIEVE: STATE ATTORNEY’S OFFICE DECIDES NOT TO PROSECUTE THE SUPERCROSS STAR

As you would expect for a first-time offender, James Stewart will not go to court on his “impersonating a police officer” charge

Florida prosecutors decided that there was not enough evidence against James Stewart to proceed with the case against him (which legal experts claim is not only airtight, but includes a confession). Stewart was arrested earlier in the year after authorities said he flashed red and blue police lights at a car on the freeway (the car just happened to contain two off-duty highway patrol troopers and an off-duty deputy). Stewart was arrested and his truck was seized. The state attorney's office said there isn't enough evidence to move forward, but the Florida State Trooper's want their legal team to review the decision.

http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/BUBBA-GETS-A-REPRIEVE-STATE-ATTORNEYS-OFFICE-DECID-7925.aspx

BUBBA GETS A REPRIEVE: STATE ATTORNEY’S OFFICE DECIDES NOT TO PROSECUTE THE SUPERCROSS STAR

As you would expect for a first-time offender, James Stewart will not go to court on his “impersonating a police officer” charge

Florida prosecutors decided that there was not enough evidence against James Stewart to proceed with the case against him (which legal experts claim is not only airtight, but includes a confession). Stewart was arrested earlier in the year after authorities said he flashed red and blue police lights at a car on the freeway (the car just happened to contain two off-duty highway patrol troopers and an off-duty deputy). Stewart was arrested and his truck was seized. The state attorney's office said there isn't enough evidence to move forward, but the Florida State Trooper's want their legal team to review the decision.

http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/BUBBA-GETS-A-REPRIEVE-STATE-ATTORNEYS-OFFICE-DECID-7925.aspx

"If the glove don't fit?".........

"If the glove don't fit?".........

lol .......... " if it doesn't fit , you must aquit " Johnny Cochran

So I guess he wont be meeting the real Bubba for now.

So I guess he wont be meeting the real Bubba for now.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I really hate it when you have celebs that get special treatment. If it were any other Joe Blow, he would have been prosecuted.

Wow! I really hate it when you have celebs that get special treatment. If it were any other Joe Blow, he would have been prosecuted.

$ talks!

Because you know ALL of the details of the case don't you.:smirk: You guy saying the paid them off should talk to a lawyer sometime or at least pay attention to what is happening in the real world. The whole thing was a bullshit charge.

This is old news guys..........did you hear about OJ? Oh wait johnyb already hit that one :smirk: and the yes Dave it was Johnny Cochran:thumbsup:

I'm totally sick and damn tired of dipshits like him getting off just because they are known in the media. Just look at NASCAR driver Curt Bush being pulled for doing 128mph in a 45mph residential zone in NC recently. He didn't go to jail like you or I would have, he just got a ticket and the cop sent him on his merry way??

I think it should be ONE STANDARD across the board on issues like this. I don't give a flying %$#@ if your a judge, movie star, fastest man on the planet or found the cure for cancer if you break the law you get the same punishment/fines as the rest of us commoners out there!!:smirk:

Because you know ALL of the details of the case don't you.:smirk: You guy saying the paid them off should talk to a lawyer sometime or at least pay attention to what is happening in the real world. The whole thing was a bullshit charge.

This is old news guys..........did you hear about OJ? Oh wait johnyb already hit that one :smirk: and the yes Dave it was Johnny Cochran:thumbsup:

Pretty pathetic defense there exmlb. Im sure if this would have been RV you would not be defending the accused!

Your correct. examples: Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen, and I'm sure many others. Rich and famous buy there way out. I like Bubba but I don't agree if that's the case.

I agree the whole thing was BS ! who gives JS the right to speed around trying to pull over people? and how many other times has he done this ?

how was it a BS charge ? I bet bubba fans wouldn't mind if Joe Blow was arrested for impersonating an officer :smirk:

I'm totally sick and damn tired of dipshits like him getting off just because they are known in the media. Just look at NASCAR driver Curt Bush being pulled for doing 128mph in a 45mph residential zone in NC recently. He didn't go to jail like you or I would have, he just got a ticket and the cop sent him on his merry way??

I think it should be ONE STANDARD across the board on issues like this. I don't give a flying %$#@ if your a judge, movie star, fastest man on the planet or found the cure for cancer if you break the law you get the same punishment/fines as the rest of us commoners out there!!:smirk:

+1 :smirk:

Pretty pathetic defense there exmlb. Im sure if this would have been RV you would not be defending the accused!

no $hit !

does he get his truck back or can i go buy it at a police auction?

does he get his truck back or can i go buy it at a police auction?

Most likely gets it back unless that was part of the deal.