Where is Regal ?

Motocross

Where is Kyle Regal ?

Didn't he get 2nd last year in Texas.

SX only ? He is too young to play that.

Not on pre entry list.

Edited by spmx43
add info

JS7 is the San Manuel Team owner now. He decided to quit and take his toys home with him. So, Kyle was left without a ride for the MX season.

JS7 is the San Manuel Team owner now. He decided to quit and take his toys home with him. So, Kyle was left without a ride for the MX season.

Poor Regal, the kid is such a stud outdoors. All supercross ive been telling people "watch this guy outdoors, on this bike he will kill it."

JS7 is responsible for a lot of things according to thumpertalk. He screwed up supercross, crashed the US economy and was a major catalyst in the Arab/Israeli conflict.

However, he DID NOT force Kyle Regal to sign a contract with a "supercross only" team. Kyle knew in January that he didn't have a ride for the outdoors. this is nothing new.

Kyle was chilling/watching Malcolm at hangtown. I don't blame him, money is important in life...

Testing Suzuki's at the Stewart compound! :smirk:

whats to test ? throw a base line MX set up on it and race the thing and make adjustments as you go like everybody else :smirk:

JS7 is responsible for a lot of things according to thumpertalk. He screwed up supercross, crashed the US economy and was a major catalyst in the Arab/Israeli conflict.

However, he DID NOT force Kyle Regal to sign a contract with a "supercross only" team. Kyle knew in January that he didn't have a ride for the outdoors. this is nothing new.

San Manuel committed to run the first 4 outdoor events, and began training/preparing, this included Kyle Regal. Therefore, I assume he wasn't looking for another ride for the summer. Then a week before the outdoors, James announced he is pulling the team, because he had a bad year.

James' own words - “Everyone witnessed the way I struggled during the Supercross series this year and while I’d like to race this weekend, we just aren’t ready, I hope fans will understand. The decision has been very hard to make, but we won’t race till we’re ready.”

In my opinion, this kinda hung Kyle out to dry.

BTW, when Kyle signed with San Manuel, it wasn't "owned" by Stewart. So, I have no idea what was committed to Kyle. They were mum about their outdoor plans with Kyle at that time. I do think Kyle planned to race the outdoors, even if that was with another team. He's too young to go SX only and he's a better outdoor rider anyway.

Somebody might pick him up as a fill in. The kid does make it happen outdoors.

He sould jump on that ARMA Suzuki City #54 bike since its just sitting .

He sould jump on that ARMA Suzuki City #54 bike since its just sitting .

Bingo, we have a winner................. or will that be James' ride? :smirk:

I think it's a bad move on his part not to be a part of the outdoors. It does a young racer no good to sit out of anything at this point in their carreer.