My '93 KX250

Finally found a bike I liked and could afford. Here it is after a cleaning, a couple of new parts, and some maintenance work. Pics aren't great (never, ever, let kids play with digital camera! can you spell B-R-O-K-E-N) Taken with my phone. Runs good and now off to racing .

img1306524666090.jpg

img1306524659257.jpg

P.S. The number was picked by my 6 yr old daughter. Promised her for helping me work on bike she could could pick my race number. She says" Bike already has a number on it, the 2 5 0" . So thats my number!

Great looking bike.......:smirk:....got to love the two smoke.......be safe and have fun........

Great looking bike. It looks like its in good shape. -- have fun!

Oh -- BTW - after my kids trashed 2 cameras, and I finally got one for Xmas from the wife, then I dropped it and trashed it also. Arggg. So dont go too hard on the kids for the camera deal. Next one might be on you!

Wow! Great looking stock bike. I really like the look of the '93's!

Good luck on racing.

i had a 93 kx250, i think i paid $1800 for back in 98' it was a fun bike. wish i still had it :smirk:

That bike is clean, it has all of the original seat cover/graphics on it.

:smirk:

Hey?! Looks just like my 1991!

:smirk:

Your pipe is black and my front fender is black...but they look pretty similiar. Guess they are.

You say "...go racing..." You going to race it?

CooHead

:smirk::smirk:

Hey?! Looks just like my 1991!

:lol:

Your pipe is black and my front fender is black...but they look pretty similiar. Guess they are.

You say "...go racing..." You going to race it?

CooHead

I'm going to do some local mx and sx races with it. Get to race the "Old Farts" class(50 plus). The racing is for fun, no serious racing.:lol: I figure even last place will beat me.:prof: I haven't raced since 1975(?).:smirk: