RMX450 what years?

What years were these produced and why cant I find it on the Suzuki website?

They were introduced in mid to late 2010 as 2010 models. That was the only official year that it was sold here in the U.S. ~ so far.

You won't find any available in the U.S. because the EPA claims that it's too easy to modify the bike into a non-approved state. So, until Suzuki makes the Fed's happy (and pays off all the right politicians) it will not be available. And that's why it's not listed on the US Suzuki web site for 2011.

Maybe it will get reintroduced late this year as a 2012 model, only time will tell.

They are still available in Canada. Just hop across the border and pick one up.

2011 have just BNG here in Europe...

They were introduced in mid to late 2010 as 2010 models. That was the only official year that it was sold here in the U.S. ~ so far.

You won't find any available in the U.S. because the EPA claims that it's too easy to modify the bike into a non-approved state. So, until Suzuki makes the Fed's happy (and pays off all the right politicians) it will not be available. And that's why it's not listed on the US Suzuki web site for 2011.

Maybe it will get reintroduced late this year as a 2012 model, only time will tell.

EPA helping put people out of work for many years, I find it so idiotic that a bike could be modified yet you can modify anything mechanical you want. Plus it is a 4 stroke for crying out loud.

Suzuki did not import any bikes for 2010, except the race-bikes, a lot of the dealers do not have product to sell. The others that sell KTM/Yamaha/Kawasaki & Suzuki have 0 Suzuki's on the floor.

From what I was told, they have a ton of 2008's & 2009's still sitting in warehouses not sold and the company that financed for them stopped doing it.

All of that I guess I could see them not doing much and if they have to pay off the EPA.

What a mess, I was wondering why there was no Suzuki brochures for 2010 available and ONLY 2009. Their site has half the machines they had in 2009, they also stopped making sport wheelers as well. I had a KFX400 the same bike as the LTZ with green plastic when Suzuki/Kawi shared bikes/technology or whatever they did and it ended several years ago.

I wanted to own a motorcycle shop, I think if I was independently wealthy I would in a heart beat.

Suzuki needs to build some kind of Enduro bike something.