Stewart wants to get his fan base back..

Motocross

He would reach into his garage and pull out one of those PC KX125's and show up at a national. At this point in his career, and him not taking the national's serious would be a great move on his part! Plus, it would be just fun as hell to see him throw that thing around! :smirk:

Here's too pipe dreams! :smirk:

BubbaScrub.jpg

His true fans will stick around anyway he has his fan base Still the only thing he lost was thE people who said they were his fans but really only on the band wagon aka front runners and the people that don't like him anyways hate him more. Looking forward to seeing some more racing from him

I guess I was a ban wagon'er for like 7 years or so then......

I guess I was a ban wagon'er for like 7 years or so then......

lol. then you know JS fans will tell them self what sounds good , welcome back to the real world :smirk:...... by the way I never " hated" him , I just dont like his MO

That would be too cool. But yes, a pipedream haha.

He would reach into his garage and pull out one of those PC KX125's and show up at a national. At this point in his career, and him not taking the national's serious would be a great move on his part! Plus, it would be just fun as hell to see him throw that thing around! :smirk:

Here's too pipe dreams! :smirk:

When did Stewart ride for PC?

He didn't but his bikes came from Mitch. :smirk:

Yeah, was huge fan all the way through the Am's...he has really changed as a person, which is unfortunate.

He didn't but his bikes came from Mitch. :smirk:

Yeah, was huge fan all the way through the Am's...he has really changed as a person, which is unfortunate.

JS was factory Kawasaki , those were factory KX 125's

The reality is that Stewart was at his absolute best when he rode 125's and 250 2t's. He shredded on those buzzzz saws. He did things on those bikes he has never done since riding valve benders. Watching him at Redbud on the 4th of July national was spectacular to say the least in those days. Now, sadly he has become stagnant. Kinda like the way i feel about todays machinery for racing. The sport needs a shot of premix in the pro class, with a rider like Stewart behind the bars. I know it's a dream. But, for a moment could you imagine..........He'd earn lots of respect i'd guess.

He killed it on the 125's, the 250's AND the 450's. Don't think he's stagnant yet; just think his head isn't in it anymore. He does things on the 450 that others aren't doing and yes, that includes more crashes, but he still is one step beyond even the Reeds, Potos, etc. He just needs to get his head in it. Get some confidence in himself back and get some focus just on the tracks.

I'm a fan---but a fan of sx and mx. Will be a JS7 fan because of what he brought to the table but I'm going to consider his decisions to be poor judgement and timing and leave it as a bad business decision from a talented rider.

i would say villopoto is on par with james as far as ability goes

i would say villopoto is on par with james as far as ability goes

lol keep dreaming

What about Ryan Dungey soon to be the next RC? The only guy that really challenged JS on a good day...

What about Ryan Dungey soon to be the next RC? The only guy that really challenged JS on a good day...

reed and villopoto never did? :smirk:

reed and villopoto never did? :smirk:

Nah not even RD. They all can't do it every single time unlike RC, but from my view, RD has something off RC and could dominate MX/SX if he keep up the pace years from now. In my opinion. :smirk:

What about Ryan Dungey soon to be the next RC? The only guy that really challenged JS on a good day...[/QUOTE]
Nah not even RD. They all can't do it every single time unlike RC, but from my view, RD has something off RC and could dominate MX/SX if he keep up the pace years from now. In my opinion. :smirk:

you said on a good day not every time :smirk:

What about Ryan Dungey soon to be the next RC? The only guy that really challenged JS on a good day...[/QUOTE]

you said on a good day not every time :smirk:

Agh okay well I still stand with "on a good day". It's rare to find someone challenging JS on his good day when he isn't crashing. RC was the only one that can challenge him consistency.