Sign in to follow this  

Oregon Video link/upper nestucca

I think it was nwscout that posted a video of Upper Nestucca, with a bon jovi song for the soundtrack(I don't listen to bon jovi soI dont' know the name of the song, something about a blaze of glory). I lost the link and I want it back. Rider was on a white bike.

Any other helmet cam vids of UN would be cool too, I can't seem to find many? thx!!! I have a few friends I want to come ride and I liek to show them some helmet cams vids. The bon jovi one is inspirational ha :smirk:

Plushpuppy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Plushpuppy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

+1 after I tried to PM..

Yeah red, whats up?

The rider was Brandon (PC) on a Wr300 and the vid should be on Dave site some where.

How ya been Red? Still riding the CR and Trials bike?

HA! I forgot about ripping the dunes on my trials bike.. worked pretty good until it stopped running :smirk:

Man the sand trashed both bikes pretty good. The CR is for sale and the trials bike has new fork seals :smirk:

other than that been riding orange things in the woods. Lets ride soon guys.

-red