Sign in to follow this  

05 WR skid plate

Been looking into these all day, found a few threads, but nothing concrete. Which plate provides the best coverage?

If anyone has any pictures of various plates, post them up.

Or if anyone is selling one for cheap, let me know! Rad guards too, looking for the flatland guards.

Besides that I was looking at the Ricochet, MSR, and the Moose one (the most expensive option)

The Ricochet looks like it has bolt heads on the bottom of the skid, hitting a rock with those and it would turn into a bugger to get off...

Been looking into these all day, found a few threads, but nothing concrete. Which plate provides the best coverage?

If anyone has any pictures of various plates, post them up.

Or if anyone is selling one for cheap, let me know! Rad guards too, looking for the flatland guards.

Besides that I was looking at the Ricochet, MSR, and the Moose one (the most expensive option)

The Ricochet looks like it has bolt heads on the bottom of the skid, hitting a rock with those and it would turn into a bugger to get off...

Hey bud, I don't have much to say about skid plates other than I've been looking for one myself. I've got an 05 WR250. What mods have you done to her?