How many bolt holes are in your cr125 rear brake rotor?

I just got some wheels of a 2003 cr125 for to replace my cracked 2007 crf250r stock wheels. The rear rotor on my crf250 has 4 bolt holes. On this cr125 rear wheel there are 6 bolt holes. :smirk: I thought these wheels would transfer right over. Are these not cr125 wheels or do I just need a diffrent brake rotor? All the rotors I have looked at though only have 4 bolt holes like this one I would buy http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-CR125R-CR125-REAR-BRAKE-ROTOR-DISC-2002-2007-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem588e119f89QQitemZ380340641673QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Also it sucks because the axle and the bearings dont fit the rear eaither so I got to buy those on the rear. On the front though everything lines up just fine except for one of the bearings.

Well those wheels arent off a 02+ bike. More than likely a pre 2000 model rear wheel.

Oh man thats what I was afraid off.

Its weired on every year is shows that there are only 4 bolt holes.

Must not even be Honda rear wheel. How many spokes does it have 32 or 36?

It has 36 spokes on the rear.

Its not a Honda wheel then. Probably Yamaha or Suzuki

I was just looking at all the bike wheels and thats what I narrowed it down to. I want to resell them since they dont fit my bike but I want to know what wheels they are for. Is there anyway to tell if its they are yamaha of suzuki? I can post pictures if needed. Thanks for all the help.

They should fit both bikes...where did you buy them? why not just get a refund since they do not fit your bike?

They should fit both bikes...where did you buy them? why not just get a refund since they do not fit your bike?

I bought them off a guy on craigslist. Are you sure they will fit both bikes. I just dont want to sell somebody the wrong wheels for there bike.