2007 vs 2008 250SX-F

So righteo

I only just found out that 2007/2008 250's by KTM are 92cm seat height approx. And at 5'2 with a low seat i think i should be able to touch?

So yes anyway here in Mackay the prices of these bikes are almost double of what they should be. For $4,000 i can purchase a 2008 model which looks alright or i can place a 'bid' on a 2007 model which has 2 days left, $850. No doubt it will go up but i have $1,500 to spend which might be enough. (it has a new back tire, "suposedly" 35 miles on it and a small dent in the pipe)

Main point is, 2007 vs 2008 models is there a huge diference? is there anything wrong with them? Am i getting a good deal? finally does anyone know how much it would take to ship the bike from Osage Beach, MO, United States to Mackay, QLD, Australia?

Thanks

I have both. I ride the 07 my son rides the 08. They are pretty much the same. Can't tell anything different about them. I realize All companies make little changes to each bike year to Year. But nothing big. It is not like it is a design change as in case of the 2011, that is a noticeable difference. Good luck.

I have both. I ride the 07 my son rides the 08. They are pretty much the same. Can't tell anything different about them. I realize All companies make little changes to each bike year to Year. But nothing big. It is not like it is a design change as in case of the 2011, that is a noticeable difference. Good luck.

Thats just what i was looking for :smirk:

Thanks