Aloop plastic on 1991 XR

Thanks Johan, the owner of that bike sent me that picture...i dont think i am going to add the plastic, maybee just a new front and rear mx fender.

Front fender from a CRF its nice, I would like to put 2010-2011 CRF front fender, but the mounting holes are so different tha, those one 2006-2008 ones

Rear fender of a 2002-2004 CRF is an easy adaptation, I got the idea from an article I found on 4 strokes, I did it, check my garage

I've put a 2010 CRF front fender on my XR4. It looks very trick, a bit more than the older CRF fender, but means quite some fabricating.

The problem: there is a "step" in the fender, the front 2 holes are at a higher level:

8572700001_Kotfluegel-vorne-rot-Honda-CRF-250-R-CRF-450-R-Bj-2009-2011-universell-passend-fuer-Enduro-Moto-Cross-zB-XR-CR-CRF-NX-FMX_b2.jpg

If you drill 4 new holes on the rear lower plate, the fender will be too much forward, and look silly. What I did was to mill out the position of the front 2 fender stems from the fender, and fasten it via a small fiberglass bracket from the bottom.

fender%25252001.jpg

Probably I wouldn't hassle with it again, but it sure does look great now, and I'm not looking back ?

• 1 year later...