Sign in to follow this  

Washington trails near spokane

im working in spokane at the moment and im staying in my RV/toyhauler. i think i might be around for a while and was wanting in on the trails in the area. im up in Mead right now. i have heard of liberty lake and 7 mile. is there any other riding available as an after work trail ride? thanks fellas..

The LPO area is just north of Mead. It can be accessed from Colvile or Cusick. www.pantra.org is the local club check them out for more info. There are also trails in Idaho too.

There's alot of places near post falls cdA area you cAn google up spots but there is a lot of riding areas not on maps

Edited by Dirt-rich
Fat fingers strike again

Canfield would be your best bet for after work trail riding. It is located just a couple minutes out of CDA. Fun trail system, WAY better than Liberty Lake and Seven Pile. Batey Bould is only about 45 minutes from you in Cusick. More of an out and back system, but challenging. Let me know if you want to see LPO or Batey Bould, I am in Chewelah.

Canfield would be your best bet for after work trail riding. It is located just a couple minutes out of CDA. Fun trail system, WAY better than Liberty Lake and Seven Pile. Batey Bould is only about 45 minutes from you in Cusick. More of an out and back system, but challenging. Let me know if you want to see LPO or Batey Bould, I am in Chewelah.

awesome! i think this week sometime ill head out that way after work. After a 45min drive i could be ready to ride around 4:15. I dont know what day but i give you a pm! out and back meaning one long trail or ? I saw a lot of bikes today in the back of rigs coming from that way. are there any other trails north on hwy2? i drove out 206 to see if their was any thing by mt spokane but came up with nothing.

thanks guys!

Batey probably still has snow and I am not sure if it is cleared yet. Canfield will be snow free and cut out by now and is a fun place to go. I'd recommend Canfield this week, but after another week or two Batey should be good. To get to Canfield head east on I-90, take the 15th St. Exit, turn left at the bottom of the ramp, then head north about a mile to Nettleton Gulch road. Take a right on Nettleton Gulch and follow it until you reach the Nettleton parking lot. www.pantra.org will hook you up with locals who would likely ride after work. There is a forum there too.