'07 Yz250f: What to put on it next.

Hey guys, i have a yz250f and i have already done the suspension to my specs (which always should be first). But i am kind of torn what to do next? Pipe? Graphics? Slipper clutch? If anyone has any opinions they would run by me that owud be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ?

Congratulations, the suspension choice is the smart one. Now that it's sprung right, how about putting that power and traction to the ground properly..... ie... TRACTION !!!!! TIRES !!!! Choices are personal preference and selective to your riding style and local terrain. Personally I like the Starcross for a front because it has multiple edges for bite and wear for a long time before they need chainged. Look at the design and you'll see what I'm talking about. Also, you want the front to stick because if it slides out, you will fall, and that usually hurts. Rear, your choice for area. I like MX51s, Scorpions, others.

Next I like bark busters, skid plate, pillow grips, Guts Racing talll soft seat foam, bar risers, you call it after that. The bike has a lot of ability to go fast, be careful with it.

Hey guys, i have a yz250f and i have already done the suspension to my specs (which always should be first). But i am kind of torn what to do next? Pipe? Graphics? Slipper clutch? If anyone has any opinions they would run by me that owud be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ?

Do you use it mainly for MX, off-road racing or trail riding? It's kinda hard to advise on mods without knowing that. The stock exhaust that bike is pretty good. The best purchase would be a service manual if you don't already have one. Then things like tires for your local terrain type, re-jetting for your temperature and altitude. Another good thing to do on that bike is the AP pump /o-ring mod. https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=920989

Sorry i was out for the weekend riding! But mostly i ride track, im not really racing much or such. I just go for practice. Im at novice right now, so i was looking into tires for sure (Starcross) and a Drd pipe. I just need to make the money to suport this habit haha.

Thank you for the help!