2011 kx450f, what do you think of them

Read mxa's test of it and didn't seem very good. I also don't trust magazine shootouts though so how have the 11's been for you guys, pros, cons, any problems. Thinking about getting a 450 from a supercross privateer with 5 hours on it $17500 invested from procircuit and all the stock parts

Huh??? The 2011 KX450F is the best bike made until the 2012 comes out. I am a die hard Yamaha fan but....I have a 2011 KX450F. nuff said!

Iam not happy with mine the power output is not there for me and tring to find a local dealer with the programer no body has one iam thinking I should ha got a 2010 mabey I will just trade it in on a 2012

I don't like MXA but all the other mags have The 11 kx450f as the shootout winner. I LOVE MINE!!!!

Can't wait to go riding. As far as power it has the best power of all 11 450s according to all the mags including MXA

hope this helps

Ernie

Iam not happy with mine the power output is not there for me and tring to find a local dealer with the programer no body has one iam thinking I should ha got a 2010 mabey I will just trade it in on a 2012

So you still havent resolved that issue? After seeing the 2012 bike im glad i decided to redo my 07 and keep it for one more season, next year ill do the 2012..

I mean it ok but sure would like more snap out of it

MY 2010 absolutely rips. It will rip your arms off! My 09 was good too, little smoother power. My 08 was great after a hi comp piston. My friend has a 11 and said its slow, he had to buy a pipe to help the motor.PIC_1403.jpg

I think the only deffrance is the programing but not for sure

I think the only deffrance is the programing but not for sure

well with the 2012 it will be easier and cheaper to change the tune..

I just bought an 11' and absolutely love it. Every Monday I'm counting down the days until the next time I can ride.

im absolutely in love with my 2011 kx450, but the suspension is to light for my weight, and had a pretty narrly crash about a few weeks ago, jacked up the whole front end, bent front rim, bents forks, bent bars. and i broke my hand in 4 place and chipped my wrist, but the bike defiantly has power, thats for sure.

I just got mine a couple weeks ago but I love it! It took no time at all to get acclimated to it. No complaints from me. Power is strong, suspension is great. It's far too stiff for the tight single track in the hills but is manageable. It is awesome on the track though!

Just picked up my 2011 KX450F yesterday! Huge discounts this time of year so I couldn't help myself. It looks awesome, about to go for ride #1 today. I'll post how it goes.

damn dude at this point i would have waited for the 2012 its sickkk

The 2011 runs sweet! Paid $800 more than I did for my brand new 2000 YZ125 over a decade ago! I'll be able to sleep at night without "traction control." I thought I remembered that being illegal for AMA competition anyway. Maybe it was just for pro racing, but there was a small scandal when James Stewart had a data acquisition system on his YZF that the commentators called traction control. Anyway I'm super stoked on the bike and feel like I got a great deal. My 2006 was ok for the D class, so this 2011 should be awesome!