should i rejet

Well i have a 06 kx450f and i just did a top end on it.I put a 13.1 compression piston in the bike and a power bomb header.The muffler is still stock.So i did a few test rips on my block and then killed the bike and coasted to a stop.I pulled a plug and it's white with a hint on brown down deep in the spark plug.Also all jetting in the bike is stock, bike feels and runs great also.:smirk: If i only jet up on the main will that help richen it up a little?

Well i have a 06 kx450f and i just did a top end on it.I put a 13.1 compression piston in the bike and a power bomb header.The muffler is still stock.So i did a few test rips on my block and then killed the bike and coasted to a stop.I pulled a plug and it's white with a hint on brown down deep in the spark plug.Also all jetting in the bike is stock, bike feels and runs great also.:smirk: If i only jet up on the main will that help richen it up a little?

Unless you are running brand spanking new race gas, a throttle chop doesn't tell you much anymore. Too much crap in the gas to get a good reading.

I think stock is 12.5:1? If you went up to 13.1:1, you can go up 5 on the main jet no problem. Remember, Main jet is WOT jetting only.

Unless you are running brand spanking new race gas, a throttle chop doesn't tell you much anymore. Too much crap in the gas to get a good reading.

I think stock is 12.5:1? If you went up to 13.1:1, you can go up 5 on the main jet no problem. Remember, Main jet is WOT jetting only.

Yes i know main jet is only WOT.ill try that just for the fact that i puty a pipe and higher comp piston.

i think stock compression in 06 was 12.0:1