speed is suckin

Motocross

whats with the commercials every 5 mins. cant even see whats going on with the top 5 either, too busy with 28th place or something. motocross files excerp also was redick.

It's live coverage of MX. Get over it.I don't care how poor the coverage is, as long as I get it.

SPEED wants you to record the race while you are riding your bike during the day. Then you can watch it and fast forward through the commercials while drinking a beer. :smirk:

I really want to start recording all shows and just watch the same amount of TV in much less time.

And with those posts......Let's go to commercial :smirk:

Here's a tip: Record the live show instead of watching them on time. At the end of the day, go watch them and skip through the commercials, you save about a hour or even more.

And dude this is better than no coverage at all. I'm watching both motos on the same day in HD with the ability to fastforward or pause in between.

It can only get better from there... :smirk:

The fuel.tv moto1's were awesome! Very little missed racing action and the announcers seem more casual than on Speed.

It's live coverage of MX. Get over it.I don't care how poor the coverage is, as long as I get it.

speed just drove me nuts is all, lots of stuff going on in that moto. fuel is cool. get over it? i have, but at the time i was fired up. thank you for switching my annoyance somewhere else.

i would have rather been home to watch on the dvr but im stuck in my RV with the regular receiver.

Speed TV Coverage,

Seeing how I have bashed the camera and sound guys at Speed the last two years. I will go on record and say the coverage so far this year has been good.

Somewhere they got the message it was OK to leave the front ONLY camera angle and follow a rider from side view and rear view too. Also, the frames were no longer like a magazine picture shot and you could see what part of the track they were riding. For that we thank them. Nice coverage Speed TV!

whats with the commercials every 5 mins. cant even see whats going on with the top 5 either, too busy with 28th place or something. motocross files excerp also was redick.

I'm totally with you man. It's like CBS thinks "lets let these goons watch just enough race coverage to get them hooked and then switch to double that time in commercials..:bonk:' The coverage between the first moto on Fuel and the second on Speed was night and day in the quality for the viewer.

Yeah there was a good bit of commercials but at least I got to see it. My fueltv took a dump on my cox cable. The channel has just been a blank screen the last 24 hours so I didn't get any of moto 1. LAME

and with that.............Lets go to commercial :smirk:

Yeah there was a good bit of commercials but at least I got to see it. My fueltv took a dump on my cox cable. The channel has just been a blank screen the last 24 hours so I didn't get any of moto 1. LAME

Well, it seems like you have internet, you could have watched the first moto's on allisports.com. I like the live stream, because there are no commercials.

At least we have the second moto... even with the commercials every 5 minutes.:prof:

Something messed up with my DirecTV and it didn't record the first motos on Fuel. I double checked before I had to take off, and they were set... and the only shows to record during that time... now there's nothing set up for Fuel. I got home, all set to watch the whole deal, and no first motos...:smirk:

Technology - ain't it great? (said with a hint of sarcasm):smirk:

-Kerry