Are there any 2011xc's left? when are the 12's gonna be here?

Im looking for a 2011 or 2012 250 or 300 xc! Are there any around when will the 12's be out? Bought a new 2011 300 xc in January and it's got 70 hours on it! I love but need another one! got to have a spare!

From my understanding they are sold out, I could be wrong tho.

I like KTM's, I would love to have one of the 2 stroke six days bikes.

Im looking for a 2011 or 2012 250 or 300 xc! Are there any around when will the 12's be out? Bought a new 2011 300 xc in January and it's got 70 hours on it! I love but need another one! got to have a spare!

Must be nice :smirk:

Everybody needs a couple bikes in the garage! Im selling off one to get another. I want to have 2 of the same model. Currently my bikes are not the same. My new plan is to buy a new bike about every hundred hours. If you figure what it cost to go through the whole bike to freshen it up at 100hrs, for a little more you could sell the bike and buy a new one!

Everybody needs a couple bikes in the garage! Im selling off one to get another. I want to have 2 of the same model. Currently my bikes are not the same. My new plan is to buy a new bike about every hundred hours. If you figure what it cost to go through the whole bike to freshen it up at 100hrs, for a little more you could sell the bike and buy a new one!

haha, justify it any way you want, but don't outright lie to yourself! :smirk:

100 hrs is barely broke in. :smirk:

what did you pay

I used to have a 3 bike garage (CRF 450, CR 250, 300xc), but I sold all but my KTM cause I didn't ride mx anymore....dropped kicked the 450. Didn't really need the cr250 anymore....reluctantly dropped kicked it. I put an average of 150 miles on my 300xc a week and it probably needs a top end by now, but now the bike is fully broken in and I almost got it figured out. If I ever add another bike to the stable it will be a DS:thumbsup:

Performance Supercycles in Cookeville, TN had a 2011 300 XC a few weeks ago for a good price. I ended up buying the last one from my local dealer. Give them a call and see if they still have it. If they do, it is one of the last ones available in the Southeast.

Im currently living in Belgium, and upon checking out the ktm webpage i was shocked to see the 2012 bikes out and WAY better than what were getting in the US.

Every single bike has the new frame and body style including the 200 (the bike i want). Sometimes life isnt fair. I wont be here long enough to enjoy one.

Im currently living in Belgium, and upon checking out the ktm webpage i was shocked to see the 2012 bikes out and WAY better than what were getting in the US.

Every single bike has the new frame and body style including the 200 (the bike i want). Sometimes life isnt fair. I wont be here long enough to enjoy one.

??? how do you know the 2012 Euro bikes are way better than the 2012 USA bikes? no info out yet on the USA ones.

Joe

For anyone looking for an 2011 250 or 300XC I'm pretty sure Fun Cycles in Valdese, NC has them in stock. I was just in there the other week and slobbered all over the 300XC right inside the front door. If anyone purchases this bike you will have to wipe the drool marks off of the tank! :smirk:

What the heck are you talking about? Pretty sure the USA 2012 KTM bikes will have the same frames and bodywork.

Have you been eating too many spiked Belgian waffles?

Cliff's Cycle Center in Bremerton WA just got a 2011 300 XC in a week ago. It was still there on Saturday afternoon. Look them up.

I just picked up a 250 XC from them two weeks ago and had the option of waiting for the 300.

Buying a "new" spare bike??? Why? If I opted to have two dirt specific bikes, I doubt I would get the exact same model. Maybe a 200 and a 300. Or a 2st and a 4st?? Maybe a trail and a track bike for those that do ride both.

70 hours is not much on a 300. You should be good to go a bit longer!!

Getting two 300 KTM’s is an expensive option around here when most dealers are hard pressed to discount off MSRP when people are lined up willing to pay it.