what suspension??

i bwant to get a suspension on my 2007 kx450! What make suspension do you guys think i should get.

suspention the one works....

how do people even figure out how to use a computer with grammer this bad. mine is nothing to brag about, but atleast it has structure and aside from spelling mistakes makes sense.

Didn't your bike come with suspension? Your best bet is going to be to get your suspension re-valved or re-sprung for your weight and riding style.

hahaha my bad i did not spell that right! obviously all bikes come with suspention but i want to get one set at my weight. Race tech, showa, KYB, RG3???? what company should i go with. Chopptertown i did not ask you to spell check my thread so if you have an input on what suspention i should get that would be great, if not dont even comment

"suspention" obviously wont make you faster so just take it off and use a couple of boards or something. saves weight=faster

this is outa control i spelled it right the first time!!!!! Choppertown should go back to school.

your going to pay out the ass for new forks and a new shock...and in the end still have to get them set up for your wieght and riding style buy a local shop. or you can send them out to be set up by someone like PC.

ooohhh and then put some "showa" stickers on the boards. you would be the envy of the state of kawifornia

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you don't need some elaborate, expensive after market suspension. Find a local, reputable suspension shop and take your stuff to them.

i bwant to get a suspension on my 2007 kx450! What make suspension do you guys think i should get.

*** i want to get NEW suspention for my 07 KX450. what make OF suspention do you guys think i should get.***

i went on race tech's website and you are able to type your weight in and then it will tell you what to order for your bike. i am wondering if that is a good route to go?

local shop is your best bet. even when you get the race tech stuff, you will have to take all that to a shop to be put in right.

as if you take it to a shop as is, they will take care of it all for you.

I already suggested the good route to go. Find a local suspension shop with a good reputation and go there with your stuff.

ok thanks guys for the input. i think i will just tae it to the shop. Choppertown just for the record its "suspension"

Damn choppertown, the OP seems a little lost, but if you're going to correct someones spelling, at least get it RIGHT! lol

Damn choppertown, the OP seems a little lost, but if you're going to correct someones spelling, at least get it RIGHT! lol

i did infact say that my spelling sucks.

When did this turn into a grammar site? Its about dirtbikes and questions related to them. C'mon guys wheres the love here? IMO I would ask some local guys at the track or wherever you ride what the best local shop is for suspension. Ask around and get a few names and make your decision then. When you go local, they can come out to the track and help you dial it in. When sending it out you dont get that luxury. Good luck

thanks way man381 i just wanted some hep with my suspension because that what i thought people did on this forum, not correct grammer. i appreciate everyones help ima go to a local shop and talk to them about my suspension

what part of cali are you in? there is a really good shop here in fresno. google moto one speed shop and you'll find them.:smirk:

Look up TBT Racing. He does a lot of the top off road guys now (riding KX 450s), but his background is MX. He has a real good grasp on all of it.

I have never had a better feeling bike since Travis did mine up. His rates are rather affordable and the results are amazing.