what suspension??

hahaha my bad i did not spell that right! obviously all bikes come with suspention but i want to get one set at my weight. Race tech, showa, KYB, RG3???? what company should i go with. Chopptertown i did not ask you to spell check my thread so if you have an input on what suspention i should get that would be great, if not dont even comment

When did this turn into a grammar site? Its about dirtbikes and questions related to them. C'mon guys wheres the love here? IMO I would ask some local guys at the track or wherever you ride what the best local shop is for suspension. Ask around and get a few names and make your decision then. When you go local, they can come out to the track and help you dial it in. When sending it out you dont get that luxury. Good luck

thanks way man381 i just wanted some hep with my suspension because that what i thought people did on this forum, not correct grammer. i appreciate everyones help ima go to a local shop and talk to them about my suspension

Look up TBT Racing. He does a lot of the top off road guys now (riding KX 450s), but his background is MX. He has a real good grasp on all of it.

I have never had a better feeling bike since Travis did mine up. His rates are rather affordable and the results are amazing.