Sign in to follow this  

klx450 valves

has anyone changed there intake valves to stainless steel? if yes, where do you get them? do you need to put heavy springs on them? it's about time for me to change my intake valves:foul:

Did you guys give them your head or install yourself?

Going to check their website. Think my bike will be in the same boat as 1274 soon.

Is it better to go stainless steel or the OEM ones. I'm about the replace both intake and exhaust.

Cheers

Yep, Yanni talked with them first, but my head was the guinea pig. They built the head, I shimmed and installed...

My kibblewhite SS have been good for over a 1000 miles. I'm in the midst of a bike refresh now, but I don't need to touch the valves. So, IMHO the stainless valves are the way to go on this bike.

Sure did. :smirk: I took the head to him, he bored the valve seats 1mm over because the SS valves I used were bigger, installed them for me; and he cleaned it all up for me in 2 days. The cleanup fee was $2 lol. That, is my new head-guy. Don't even know him. :smirk:

With words like that people are start talking about you :prof:

"With words like that people are start talking about you "

I just read that while I am at work and I had to restrain from laughing out loud. LOL

With words like that people are start talking about you :smirk:

Let's keep this PG-13 guys.....remember, the moderator are watching:lol: