At the end of the day a couple weeks ago, my trusty rocket got REALLY hard to kick over. No major problems, the motor was obviously not seized. I could get it bump started with a big hill, and still had great power. I could stand my 215lb self on the kicker and not budge it. If you left a foot on with minimal pressure, it would eventually push past the compression and turn over. I did not try real hard, it was going to break something if I kept trying. Thankfully got it back to the truck with no problems. Tore it down the next day. Valves were exactly in spec, where I had adjusted them to previously. The decompressor mechanism was binding. I took the cam holder out, cam out of the cam holder assembly. On the decompressor shaft, the part that actually pushes the decompressor plunger, the little pin that moves the plunger was bent just a tad, and the plunger was binding where it moves through the camshaft. got around 130 hours on the bike. 102 on the meter, and I put the hour meter on somewhere around 30 hours. Been a pretty solid bike otherwise. I sure ride it like I stole it. I will have pictures posted later this week. Wanted to add to the diagnostic information vault that we all use here.