My New to me 2004 Honda CRF25OR

Just wondering what yall think...Just trying to think what i should do to her shes all stock and newly rebuilt :smirk:

SAM_0597.jpg

SAM_0598.jpg

SAM_0596.jpg

It's nice, but maybe some new plastics and graphics :smirk: and black rims looks really good too(:

congrats , you'll love it!

thanks guys still trying to get use to it... its been awhile since i been on a bike lol 2 days after i got her i went to brown mountain lol

My friend just got one friday, just wandering how hard is yours to kick start? I belive his valves need to be adjusted.

My friend just got one friday, just wandering how hard is yours to kick start? I belive his valves need to be adjusted.

One kick and Im off...Yeah they say the valves can go bad easily if you dont show em some TLC lol

It took about 15 kicks or more.

It took about 15 kicks or more.

Wow yeah i would say first of course check the spark plug, second valves most likely, third starter

Idk what the deal is but thier is some oil leaking on the left side were you check the oil, it is barely leaking. I think it is the gasket would u have any ideas?

Idk what the deal is but thier is some oil leaking on the left side were you check the oil, it is barely leaking. I think it is the gasket would u have any ideas?

The only way to find out is run it and watch to see if there is a crack some where on the case or check the seal around it just gotta do some trial and error you know