Sign in to follow this  

Pegs for the TM

Any one know of what pegs fit on a TM 250 EN 2010 Model?

I am looking for some pegs like fastways or something like that but all the manufactures only list all the other models and not TM's. Do the KTM ones fit or is it the Yamaha ones? Also looking for a new gear lever, think the hammer head gas gas one fits. Front Brake hose i want a good braided one as the standard one on the bike is really spongey.....

Also who knows of any cross over parts for the later models?

Any one know of what pegs fit on a TM 250 EN 2010 Model?

I am looking for some pegs like fastways or something like that but all the manufactures only list all the other models and not TM's. Do the KTM ones fit or is it the Yamaha ones? Also looking for a new gear lever, think the hammer head gas gas one fits. Front Brake hose i want a good braided one as the standard one on the bike is really spongey.....

Also who knows of any cross over parts for the later models?

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499330&page=4 You check here?

I have just fitted Ktm pegs on mine, fitted straight on but they did point slightly upwards and not lay dead flat, its not a lot and I didnt bother fileing or grinding the contact point down as they may settle with a ride or two

KTM front brake line will fit from 450sx 250xc.Not sure about xcw lines. KTM pegs and husky supposedly fit. An 05-07 rmz/ kx250f seat cover fits nicely. The hammerhead shifter is really nice and the best replacement sifter.

Have used pivotpegz on an '08 TM EN 450, they're brilliant, still on my t get list for my '09.