LED Accessory lights

Totally not the same. They look the same, but they're not. The second set will actually project light in front of you so you get better lighting to see while you are riding in the dark. The first set is basically a marker light. Think white turn signals type of light output. Good for marking the front of your bike to other traffic close in, but at a distance they probably won't be able to see them because your headlight will drown them out.

I say get set number 2.

Totally not the same. They look the same, but they're not. The second set will actually project light in front of you so you get better lighting to see while you are riding in the dark. The first set is basically a marker light. Think white turn signals type of light output. Good for marking the front of your bike to other traffic close in, but at a distance they probably won't be able to see them because your headlight will drown them out.

I say get set number 2.

Thanks, but with all due respect, I think you looked incorrectly at the first set.. both lights are the same, I was not looking at the bikevis bullets, but rather the Cree LED Running Lights.

Thanks, but with all due respect, I think you looked incorrectly at the first set.. both lights are the same, I was not looking at the bikevis bullets, but rather the Cree LED Running Lights.

I understood. The lights really do look remarkably similar, but the differences are what I already stated above. At least IMO.

Check out these at Procycle. I have a set (not from procycle) and they are great, small,high output and well worth the cost. If you do a HID conversion as well there is no extra current draw than a standard halogen high beam, but it`s like daylight from the front of the bike to about 150metres.

VisionX Solstice 10 Watt LED Light

Each 10 watt Solstice Solo produces 900 lumens. Roughly equal to a 50 watt halogen bulb. These are the brightest LED off road lamps on the market. The rugged and compact 2” x 2” square die-cast aluminum housing makes mounting easy. The Solstice Solo also features a 4 sided channel design that allows you to interlink it on all four sides with another Solstice Solo pod. Includes stainless steel mounting bracket and waterproof connection. The Elliptical pattern is wide and flat. Sold each.

Check out these at Procycle. I have a set (not from procycle) and they are great, small,high output and well worth the cost. If you do a HID conversion as well there is no extra current draw than a standard halogen high beam, but it`s like daylight from the front of the bike to about 150metres.

VisionX Solstice 10 Watt LED Light

Each 10 watt Solstice Solo produces 900 lumens. Roughly equal to a 50 watt halogen bulb. These are the brightest LED off road lamps on the market. The rugged and compact 2” x 2” square die-cast aluminum housing makes mounting easy. The Solstice Solo also features a 4 sided channel design that allows you to interlink it on all four sides with another Solstice Solo pod. Includes stainless steel mounting bracket and waterproof connection. The Elliptical pattern is wide and flat. Sold each.

I see a set of these in my future!! This is more what I've been searching for, Going to order as soon as I can get home. THANKS! :smirk:

Looking for feedback and comments: I'm thinking of grabbing a set of these... I ride 99.999% road and want more light, not only to see, but to be seen...

http://www.bikevis.com/motorcycle-cree-led-running-lights.html

but then I find these, they look like the same lights...

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/1w-280-lumen-6000k-4-led-car-white-light-bulb-pair-dc-12v-24v-45983

besides the cost, anyone know the difference?? :smirk:

based on the specs, there are not the same.

The Bikevis one is running at 9w whereas the dealextreme one is only 1w.

If you want good built quality and strong LED Spot light, get this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/550Lm-12V-High-Power-LED-Spot-Light-Motor-Bike-Car-/260664182503?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb0cbc6e7

These are brighter than the VisionX Solstice but at less than half the price.

:smirk::banana: