Sign in to follow this  

2011 exhaust system help

ideas on what system is the best for a new stock 2011 ive just stepped off a 2011 ktm 350sx our tracks are mainly short out doors stuff.Cheers

I have been looking into exhaust systems for my 08 and my findings point towards the yoshimura RS-2 full system, I wouldn't go with an fmf system, my brother has an 08 ltr450 and the dasa was the best and yoshimura was second and fmf was bottom of the barrel, unfortunately dasa doesn't make dirt bike systems, hmf doesn't have any options for headers, and pro circut isn't much better, but definately get a full system not just a slip on, exhaust is probably the most expensive horse power to gain, so choose wisely

I'd go with a yoshi for sure. Have a look on the Bike Gear Warehouse as they seem to have the most competitive price in Aus. Why the change from the 350?

thanks mate ive ordered the twin outlet yoshi ti full system ive still got the 350 but sold my 450 as a vet racer i found the 450 too brutal

Are you from down under? couldn't help but notice the cheers! and thanks mate.

thanks mate ive ordered the twin outlet yoshi ti full system ive still got the 350 but sold my 450 as a vet racer i found the 450 too brutal

thats what i put on mine, works very good and sounds badass :ride:

The stock pipe is excellent.

For what the aftermarket pipes cost you have to squint really hard to see any power improvements...