Sign in to follow this  

Stolen Bike New Jersey

this morning my 07 dr650se was stolen from my house. it has a blue tank and white plastics, two brothers race pipe. the license plate was bolted in to the frender from the top so there will be 2 small holes in the fender. cash reward to information resaulting in it being recovered. it was stolen in burlington county near fort dix. please respond with information if you have it. thanks

Keep an eye on the surrounding areas craigslist. Not long ago a member recovered their bike when the thief was trying to part it out on cl.

I don't know if you want to post this info or not, (might alert your thieves) but what Cl are near you and the TT folks can keep an eye out for a dr650... or parts from one.

it has been recovered. monroe county police caught the dick. its in their lock up. :smirk:
Awesome!!!!! Now ask them how you can go about retrieving it from them. Ask them if there is any damage to your bike. Get a report number & advse your insurance company of the recovery.

it has been recovered. monroe county police caught the dick. its in their lock up. :smirk:

sweet! Good to hear that you're going to be getting the bike back. However don't get to happy just yet. Thieves usually tear up the wiring something fierce:cry: Probably need a little work to get it back up to par.

+1 for contacting your insurance.

this morning my 07 dr650se was stolen from my house.....
I hate these threads...
it has been recovered.
but I love when they turn out like this :smirk:

it has been recovered. monroe county police caught the dick. its in their lock up. :ride:
glad to hear it:applause::lol::applause: