Weird coolant leak

I haven't used my CR250 in a long while but 2 weeks ago I put it my enclosed trailer to move it to an other location. It ended up staying in the trailer for 2 weeks but when I came by today I noticed a big puddle on the floor under the bike.

After some looking around, it seems like all my coolant leaked out from a factory hole located under the water pump. However, the bike was never started, just pushed in the trailer. Can anyone help me figure out why it suddenly leaked and how to fix it?

Thank you

Here's a picture of the hole.

IMG_1976.jpg

thats your water pump weap hole.

your water pump seal is worn out. how to fix it? get a water pump seal along with new water pump gaskets. and replace seal/gaskets.

how it happend? beats me, they uselly only leak when the bike is running.

the shaft isnt that pricy.

??? How much do you get yours for? Mine ran around $85 . Maybe it's cheaper now or do you have a better price ? link if you do please..

Be careful not to put the seal in the wrong way too. Here's another thread on this...very common deal.. this has come up before.... lots of threads on this. Gotta get a manual too.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792861

i see anything sub 100 bucks to be cheap. i got mine for i think it was 65 bucks fromt he honda dealer with my discount and all.

i re-built my hole waterpump for 120 bucks with all new seals, gaskets,flange and shaft.

I guess you are adjusted. I still trip over side cover gaskets going for $17-$20. What a ripoff. For me, for what you get, the $120 is too much.