Sign in to follow this  

Will a yamaha wheel fit onto a suzuki?

I have a front and rear wheel I bought off of craigslist. The guy I bought them from said they were off a 03 cr125. Well that was a lie. Ive narrowed it down to they are off a yamaha or a suzuki. Anybody know if the wheels will fit both bikes. I want to sell the but dont know what to advertise them as and I dont want to advertise them as the wrong item.. They have 36 spokes and there are 6 bolt holes for the front and back brake rotor plus they are excels. The rear is 19x1.85 and the front is 21x1.6. I can post pictures if that helps. Thanks guys.

Pictures are below.

Edited by crf250rrider

Yep, definately not Honda since they are 32 spokes. Suzuki hubs have bridges from side to side whereas I think the Yamaha hubs are smooth. I guess it depends on what model they came off too. Post some pics, that would be more helpful. good one of the rotors if possible and the hubs.

The front looks like a RM front. I think the rear might be Yamaha or possibly a newer RMZ. Now I think if they are stock rims, Dont Yamaha's have blue writing? Suzukis come with red writing on a stock Excel rim. Anybody close to you have a Yamaha or Suzuki? Match up rear sprockets. Now the front rotor bolt holes match though. I used an aftermarket front Yamaha wheel with an oversized Suzuki rotor(got it free) and new KTM wheel bearings and custom spacers for my KTM a few years back.

I have A 2004 WR450F front wheel, 36 ratios, J21X1.60, 6 rotor bolts but the hub has no ridges at all. and if it helps I do know the measurement from sproket to rotor on the rear wheel of a 04 WR450F is 16CM hope it helps

CaveMike have wr wheels with blue writing on rim, and him have yz wheels with red writing on rim. Color not important. Rear sprocket look like stock yz sprocket. Check tooth number. If 48t sprocket and red writing, it probably 06 yz4590f wheel.

CaveMike have wr wheels with blue writing on rim, and him have yz wheels with red writing on rim. Color not important. Rear sprocket look like stock yz sprocket. Check tooth number. If 48t sprocket and red writing, it probably 06 yz4590f wheel.

Ya its a sunstar 48 tooth sproket and the writing on the wheels is red.

Ok I think I figured out what wheels these are from. I matched up the numbers from this website http://***************/YAMAHAYZ125IDENTIFICATION.aspx The rear wheel will fit a 1999-2009 yz125, 2000-2008 yz250f, All yz250, 1999-2000 yz400f, 2001-2002 yz426f, and 2003 to 2008 yz450f.

The front will fit all rm125 and rm250 from 1989-1995.

Thanks everybody for the help. If you want to buy one just PM me.