spent lots of time in garage this weekend

So I had/have a list of things to do this weekend, first thing involved the 450. :smirk:

I pretty much only ride trails on the bike, and I needed it to be not only more compliant, but the stupid side of me wanted it to look better (too much red for me). Well, this weekend I installed Cycra pro bend CRM hand guards, a Trail Tech FWW, changed the oil and filter, cleaned the air filter, replaced the chain, installed the new plastics, graphics, and seat cover, and cleaned the carb. Previous mods include Warp 9 red wheels and spokes, Hot cams stage 2 cam, kibblewhite valves, Rekluse Z Start pro, Braking Rear caliper, and White bros exhaust.

I think I am about done, unless something else comes up, I have the bike how I want it. Now back out to the garage to build my new grill so I can grill up some dove tomorrow!:smirk:

IMG_5861.jpg

IMG_5860.jpg

IMG_5859.jpg

That color combo is awesome. Great looking break.

did the FWW Make a big difference in how it rides in the woods? I am thinking about gettin one.

Thanks. Looks RAD!

That color combo is awesome. Great looking break.

Thanks

did the FWW Make a big difference in how it rides in the woods? I am thinking about gettin one.

Thanks. Looks RAD!

I only rode it for a minute in the field across the street from my house, not in the woods yet since the FWW was installed. However, I did notice that when the bike is in gear and stopped (not holding in the clutch) it no longer lurches forward and I am pretty sure the idle is unchanged. It simply sits there like it should have (rekluse) before. The wheelies are far more controlled and less jerky and I suck at wheelies, I mean really suck at them but it was certainly easier yesterday.

:

Now back out to the garage to build my new grill so I can grill up some dove tomorrow!:smirk:

Tell CaveMike what sounds like, when doves cry.

a little bit like a dying giraffe...

Maybe you just like CaveMike mother,

She never satisfied

Why do you scream at CaveMike

This what sounds like when doves cry.

Bike look pretty. CaveMike like.