Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Millsaps ???

Looked very fast today. It looks like he still has tons of speed when he decides to use it. Seems like he has all the ability in the world but something just keeps him from tapping it every race. Its hard for me to believe that he just struggles with motivation and dedication. The guy came back with only one kidney! to me that shows incredible dedication and motivation. Its a mystery.

Yeah, I am happy to see him getting back up to speed. It appears his new training program is really helping him a lot. Plus he seems to really excel (as a top 5 rider) on the outdoor tracks ever since moving up to the 450s.

Looked very fast today. It looks like he still has tons of speed when he decides to use it. Seems like he has all the ability in the world but something just keeps him from tapping it every race. Its hard for me to believe that he just struggles with motivation and dedication. The guy came back with only one kidney! to me that shows incredible dedication and motivation. Its a mystery.

It could be he sometimes has issues with only having one kidney. It could cause some health issues making him feel like shit.

There are always 3 components. Mind, body and machine. And those 3 need to gel as one. So it's both simple and complex. At that level, like in most sports, raw talent can be a killer advantage, but it's typically a small part of the overall results equation.

It could be he sometimes has issues with only having one kidney. It could cause some health issues making him feel like shit.

yeah the one kidney is killing him, he cant ride as much and train as much as he would want too. similar to pourcel (cant ride and train almost at all)

but he says he able to ride a little bit more now then he has been able too and it sure looks like its helping :smirk: awesome ride by the #18

He found out that he is anemic, low iron, so he changed his diet and exercise program. I also know that Johnny at jgr was trying to convince him to try going in a different direction with his supension when they started outdoor testing than what he had always done with honda. They seem to have the bike working really well, and I'm glad to see Davi doing well.