New to ThumperTalk

Hello everyone,

My name is Curtis and I am new to ThumperTalk. (A little history) I used to ride dirt bikes when I was young, but unfortunately sold my first bike when I was 16 so I could buy my first car. Nevertheless, I am 30 now and I just picked up a 2001 DRZ 400. I love this bike!!

Anyway, thanks for having me and if any of you are from the central california area I will be riding Pozo tomorrow so maybe I'll see you there.

Curtis

Welcome. You're out on the central coast?

hello

Welcome to TT........

Welcome, be sure to visit the DRZ forum. It is the most active one here and has a massive wealth of knowledge. Chances are, any question about your DRZ you might have has already been asked and resolved with top notch write ups. Do not for get to read the FAQs in that forum too to learn all the key mainatenance aspects of DRZ ownership. Welcome back to the fold, brother!

welcome and don't forget to spend a healthy ammount of money on safety equipment...your body will thank you....!!

Thanks for the advise cloudsplitter, and I will definately check out the DRZ forum William 1...thanks

i'm a little new to tt i have a 1997 kx100 bout to do a top end rebuild