miami mx in 15 days

Florida

I heard that miami mx is going to reopen in 15 days.:smirk:. Wanted to know if anyone else heard this.

I'll believe it when I see it. to many promises and to many times cryin wolf, The last time I drove by there, trees were growing outta the piles of dirt from sitting there so long. I really hope they do open in 15 days cause I gotta ride!!!:smirk:

I heard that miami mx is going to reopen in 15 days.:smirk:. Wanted to know if anyone else heard this.

First off don't start cheering and dancing around just YET :lol::prof::lol:

They have been saying this for a long time :smirk:

We'll see !!!!!!!!!!

I drove by today from a friends house in Broward and did not see anything going on. Still lots of dirt in a pile with trees growing on them from being there so long. So much for that opening in 15days rumor and the website update:lame: I hope a place opens soon:snore:

I drove by today from a friends house in Broward and did not see anything going on. Still lots of dirt in a pile with trees growing on them from being there so long. So much for that opening in 15days rumor and the website update:lame: I hope a place opens soon:snore:

Dude........have u not figured it out yet? False hopes and promises for how long? They are NOT going to OPEN..get over it.........I did.......I am heading out in 3 weeks to CA. that is where the real riding is at......S. FL SUCKS

:ride:

I hope Hoff is wrong about mia mx not opening, but he is right about Fl. being lame compared to Cali. Cali is the action sport Meca.

I hope Hoff is wrong about mia mx not opening, but he is right about Fl. being lame compared to Cali. Cali is the action sport Meca.

I hope I am wrong TOO, hate it when I am right sometimes :thumbsup: What if it looks like a duck then it is a duck ???? Anyways everyone can stay updated on face book through South Florida Motocross Organization, Check it out