Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a leftover 2009 drz400sm!!!

I posted this in another section too but this section is relevant and I am DESPERATE to find this bike by tomorrow.

I am looking for a NEW leftover 2009 drz400sm...

I just found out that Suzuki is offering $1000 off the model until TOMORROW and I need to find one from a DEALER.

The reason I need it from a dealer is that I have been approved for financing through a local dealer but I have been having a very rough time getting a loan anywhere else. If I can find one at a dealer, they can do a dealer transfer.

SO... Does anyone know of one anywhere in the US??

Or does anyone know how I should go about finding one by tomorrow?

Thanks in advance for replies... I have been pretty bummed that they don't offer this model anymore and I was about to settle for a 400s until I JUST saw the $1000 coupon.

I have wanted this bike for YEARS...

Oh, and I love this forum and this community.

If someone can help me find one of these, I will grovel at your feet.

I can tell you that there isnt any in NC SC or VA. I work for a dealer in sales. I'd love to sell you one but I would pretty much bet they are all gone now.:smirk:

Edited by jtiv19
spellcheck

Thanks for the replies you guys.

jt - Can dealers ship bikes to each other free of cost? For instance, if I find one of these bikes in Texas, can they ship it to the dealer here in Colorado that I am working with for free?

Thanks again! There might be hope!

jt - Can dealers ship bikes to each other free of cost? For instance, if I find one of these bikes in Texas, can they ship it to the dealer here in Colorado that I am working with for free?

If someone else can answer that question, please do! :smirk:

We normally just do a dealer transfer from a 100 mile range but sometimes farther. And it depends on fuel cost/manpower

You can definitely save some money if you find one. Suzuki has added a transfer bonus to dealers but it is supposed to end this month. The profit margin on the DRZ is about $500. Do the math. Its a total different story when Im selling a Hayabusa! :smirk:

I'm def willing to pay a fee to have it shipped if I have to... I hope I can make it work. Making it happen in 1 day might be difficult. I hate being the difficult customer... I am sure you know all about dealing with people like me. haha.

i dont know i just seen it in the paper this week...last week they had a used 09 with 400 miles but sold it

I found mine by just googling suzuki dealerships in my state (MN). At the time I was ready to buy I had found two. One disappeared quickly, and I called on the other quickly. Got it with 0.2 miles on her and the promotional $1000 off. Plus since I paid $2200 down I got locked in at 0% APR for the duration of the loan. Pretty awesome imo! I did notice though when I picked the bike up there was another 09 in its place on the showroom floor. Front and center...the first thing you see when you walk in. They want them gone! Good luck finding one though.