NEED oppinions on a carbon exhaust for 09, on ebay and ends in 19 hours

did you check FMF website?

Carbon fiber pretty tough stuff, and litweight all in on package.

The only way I would get a carbon fiber muffler is if someone else was paying for it or I had money to burn.

Are you Pro or super fast Intermediate rider? if not, It's a waiste of money. 99 percent of people racing, including myself, cant reap the benefits of these 800 dollar exhausts. Save the 450 dollars, put it in a bank account, and use it to practice. You will gain much more out of hitting the track at 30 bucks a pop 15 times then that exhaust will get ya. Hope this helps.

Are you Pro or super fast Intermediate rider? if not, It's a waiste of money. 99 percent of people racing, including myself, cant reap the benefits of these 800 dollar exhausts. Save the 450 dollars, put it in a bank account, and use it to practice. You will gain much more out of hitting the track at 30 bucks a pop 15 times then that exhaust will get ya. Hope this helps.

Sad but true

on a side note, carbon exhaust needs to have it's packing replaced two three times more then a normal ti/ss ehxaust does.. the carbon doesn't deal with heat well..

well i won it for $400, i think it was a awsome deal

i have a carbon and titanium FMF pipe on my '06. never had any problems with it at all. i repack it every now and then (repacking the pipe isnt a regular thing for me). has been great so far and looks awesome as well! i got mine for about $300AUD off ebay a few years ago.